Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Being Productive!

Okay, today probably could have been a little bit more productive school wise but I got a lot done today! For starters I finished my English 102 article for my final and I CLEANED! Well not super power clean but I picked up to move my loft out tomorrow. Then I went shopping with Miranda to take back/find shoes that fit for my cousin's wedding. We also hit a few garage sales but we didn't really find anything we had to have. Smart buying right there! We hid Joann's and got Mod Podge and the hot glue gun pad that I wanted (which I got for $2 rather than $5!). Plus the cashier guy gave me 50% off since I didn't have my 10% student discount card (I know love him!). After which we bought glitter for an upcoming project. I came back to my dorm and worked on said up coming  project. I continued working and finished ANOTHER project. I tried to redye the pink peek-a-boo strip in my hair (which didn't really work). Washed the dye out of my hair and straightened it and then taught myself how to curl my hair with my straighten. IT WORKS GREAT!!! Now I need sleep because I have to move my loft out tomorrow. But more on that later. Night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment