Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

It Must Have Been a Man's Idea!

Today was loft returns. I don't leave school for another 2 weeks! Who's idea was it to have us to take down our lofts two weeks before we leave for school? It was a big mess and hectic! But thank the Lord for Anna's parents. The came up to help move lofts, so instead of us having to carry them all the way to the return we were able to load them up into the truck.That made it a lot easier! Josh also helped. When he was up here a few weeks ago he helped me take down my loft so I wouldn't have to do it by myself. So my room progressed in this order...
I was doing laundry that day :)
The Corner... This is only the start of it. All of  my bedding
and more was added after a bit but I forgot to take a picture. 
To finally this! 
And it rained. The lofts are cursed... It rained on move in day to. Ick!

No comments:

Post a Comment