Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Don't Take Pey's Headband...

If there is one thing that I've learned is that if Pey has some kind of hat on, don't touch it. It doesn't even have to be a hat! It's more like if Pey has anything on her head, don't take it away!

 She gave me this look for about five minutes because I took the headband off to cut off the extra base felt. This isn't even the real look! It's more of a scowl but every time I tried to take a picture she would smile. Anyways this is my next project! I have to make some revisions to my tutorial (I perfected it after I made the one Pey has on.) I will try to get it up this weekend. But I am going home tomorrow so maybe not.
Enjoy this picture of Pey and the face mask she always has to have on. At the particular moment she also had to have a Santa hat on also.

No comments:

Post a Comment