Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

So Close to the Finish!

My freshman year is coming to a close! Well almost..., I have 4 weeks left. But, I have all of these projects and papers to finish up and most are due the last week of school. So in a basic sense, my finals have already started! To keep my sanity I've started a journal. This is not your ordinary diary/journal. It started out that way, but then I got bored with that and wanted something creative. It ended up like this.



I bought a cheap journal at Walmart and decided I hated the cover. I recovered it using fabric I had in my dorm room. (I'll show a tutorial on that later. I did mine at 2 in the morning and forgot to take pictures.)

Here are some entries into it. I'll give a turorial on it in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment