Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

I'm Back... Again...

I have been meaning to write since Thursday, but clearly this hasn't happened yet. I've just been very busy and the boys have been crazy. I try to wear them out at the pool. This is how Oliver spends his time at the pool. 
He builds tents out of the towels and then hides in them. This one just happens to be on the ground but he usually makes them when he's sitting on my lap and then he falls asleep. I then get a lovely tan line. But he's cute so I can't be mad at him. :)

Nextly (that's right, I just made a new word), I haven't crafted this weekend. It's been a whirlwind. My cousin got married and mom and I were still trying to get clothes and jewelry as of Friday night. We matched somewhat again. I think I'm going to start taking photos every time we match so you don't think I'm just making this up! 
I just realized that you can't see the bottom of her dress in this picture but it has coral, orange, and red poppies on it. We kinda matched! If you look closely she's not even looking at the camera, she's looking at my aunt behind the camera. 
Josh wasn't able to come because he had to work. He sure was asked about by every aunt and cousin. Especially this one. This is Taylor, isn't she cute? We danced, and danced, and danced some more! It was a lot of fun! 
This week I will attempt to get some crafting done. I also have to make Josh's birthday cake and get his birthday present... Maybe I'll write a post on how to make my mom's ice cream cake. It's to die for!


No comments:

Post a Comment