Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

They Call Me Glow In the Dark Girl!!!

Yesterday I spent the whole day at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics being poked and prodded to see if there was anything wrong with me or if I was sick again. They shot me up with radioactive dye so they could look at my kidneys. My mom said that the pictures just looked like my kidney was a white planet with stars around it when I was in this giant machine. I didn't actually glow in the dark, but it'd be pretty cool if I did right!?! Noah then took my wrap and put it on his fingers so he could do this...
He then got his hand stuck in his hair. He's a big hair twirler. 
It was this moment when I figured out that my mom and I not only seem to dress in the same colors (not on purpose, it just happens) we also sit alike... 

No comments:

Post a Comment