Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Obleck Slime!

If you are a neat freak don't attempt this. I tried to keep it as clean as possible and it didn't work so well. But the boys had a lot of fun with it and it kept them busy for a really long time so it was totally worth it. Here it is Obleck! 
It's really easy to make, almost too simple! I used a 2:1 ratio, 2 parts cornstarch and 1 part water. I also added some food coloring which turned my hands green... Obleck is not easy to mix together. It likes to be stubborn. I ended up just using my hands to mix it together. 
After I got it all mixed up, I put some disposable placemats down on the table. They have sticky backs so they stayed on the table. They ended up doing absolutely nothing!  






Ollie decided that the tractor needed to be slimed... 
I poured the slime into 3 different cups and gave them to the boys. They had a lot of fun with it and I had a lovely time cleaning it all up. :P 




No comments:

Post a Comment